And General information
• This Policy Privacy determines the manner of obtaining, processing and protecting the personal data provided by the Users and cookie, along with other technologies present on www.imapolska.eu.
The administrator of the website and the controller of personal data provided in relation to the website is IMA Polska SA, ul. Polna 21, 62-095 Murowana Goślina, NIP: 782-251-03-05, KRS: 0000566925.
II Personal data
• The website collects data provided by the user voluntarily.
• The website's content can be browsed without providing any personal data.
III Information about cookies.
• The cookies are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored on the website User's end device and are intended to be used with websites. The cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the duration of their presence on the end device and a unique number.
• The website's operator is the entity placing cookies on the website User's end device and accessing them.
• Cookies are used for the following purposes:
• Creating statistics that help understand how the website's Users use them, in order to improve their structure and content;
• Determining the user's profile in order to display targeted materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
• Two, basic types of cookies can be used on a website: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files, which are stored in the User's end device until they log out, leave the website or close the browser. Persistent cookies are stored in the User's end device for a time specified in them or until they are deleted by the User.
• By default, website browsers usually allow storing cookies in the User's end device. Website users may introduce changes in this regard. Website browsers allow deleting cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. The detailed information about this topic is found in the help file or the browser's documentation.
• The cookies stored in the User's end device may be also used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the website's operator.
• The cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular by the Google network, to display advertisements targeted according to the User's way of browsing the website. For this purpose, cookies may store information about the User's navigation path or the time they spent on the website.
• With regard to the information about the User's preferences stored by Google advertising network, the User may view and edit information from the cookies with the following tool:https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
• If the User wishes not to receive any cookies, they should modify the browser's settings. We would like to reserve that deactivating cookies which are necessary for authentication, security and user preference setting processes may hinder, or even make it impossible, in extreme cases, the use of the website.
• In order to manage the cookies settings, select a browser / system from the list below and follow the instructions:
• - Internet Explorer
• - Chrome
• - Safari
• - Firefox
• - Opera
• - Android
• - Safari (iOS)
• - Windows Phone
• - Blackberry
V Making data available.
• The data can be made available to third party entities only as legally permitted.
• The operator may be required to provide the information collected by the website to any authorized bodies on the basis of legally valid demands resulting from such demand.
VI Final provisions